(swipe to left to view full table)
IAOS and ISI Members
||AED 1,280 ($350)
||AED 915 ($250)
Non IAOS and Non ISI Members
||AED 1,460 ($400)
||AED 915 ($250)
Students and Others
||AED 550 ($150)
- "Developing Countries" are defined according to the World Bank country classification as low/lower-middle income economies. Click
to see the country classification data.
- 'Students' will have to prove their status with a valid student ID.
- 'Others' are accompanying persons who will participate only in the social events.
All registration categories except "other" will include: access to the opening ceremony, the conference and its materials, the exhibition, the refreshment breaks, the lunches (day 1 and 2 only), the gala dinner, and other planned social events tbc.
"Other" registrations will include: the gala dinner, and other planned social events, tbc.
Terms and Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- Until 6 November 2016, registrations are transferable at zero cost, provided the replacement person belongs to the same registration category.
- After 6 November 2016, registrations are transferable onsite, subject to a fee of AED 75.00 ($ 20.00) per registration.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- Until 6 November 2016, registrations can be cancelled and fees refunded, subject to an administration fee of AED 365.00 ($ 100.00).If you wish to cancel, please notify the Organising Committee in writing before this date.
- After 6 November 2016, registration fees are non-refundable.
- Notifications of cancellations should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website is governed by UAE law.
Methods of Payment
- Please note that all registrations must be accompanied by payment of fees in AED. No registration will be confirmed until payment is received.
- Only Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards are accepted.
Confirmation of Registration for Participants
When your registration form is completed and payment is received, you will receive a written confirmation of your registration by email. The confirmation will include a registration number which must be submitted at the registration desk when receiving the conference badge and documents.
Currency exchange charges and other charges imposed by card issuers are the responsibility of the registrant.
Insurance and Liability
Participants are encouraged to make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
The Organising Committee will not accept any liability in these respects.
Cancellation of the Conference and Inability of a Registered Delegate to Attend
In case of strikes, flood, fire, "force majeure" or any other circumstances beyond the control of the IAOS 2016 Organising Committee resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the conference (and of any part of its programme), the Organising Committee cannot be held liable. No refund of the registration fees or of the hotel pre-payment/deposits will be made.
Registration Team: email@example.com
Registration Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +971 2 8100 280
Mobile: +971 50 900 2176
P.O.Box: 6036, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates